Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Pinspiration - Livingroom

[Pinterest]


So things seem to be moving a million miles an hour just now on the moving out front which is both exciting and absolutely terrifying. It also means that I now have even more of an excuse to spend hours on Pinterest. At the moment the living room seems to be the only room where my boyfriend and I have similar ideas. We're both thinking grey with some subtle colour to add a bit of warmth.

You can follow me on Pinterest here.

What do you think? Are you a Pinterest addict too?

6 comments :

  1. I love pintrest! i i'm always looking for inspiration! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally pinned almost all of these today, they're gorgeous! I'm relatively new to Pinterest but hooked already!

    Hannah xx

    www.granitecitygirlblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds and all that haha :) x

      Delete
  3. i love all of these pics! i'm dying for a grey sofa in my house so they're right up my street

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mine too! I love the simplicity but how easily it is to jazz up a bit x

      Delete