Wednesday 24 September 2014

Essie Bahama Mama - The Perfect Purple?



I’m sure a day will come where I’m not talking about an Essie polish but I’m afraid today is not that day. Although the weather doesn’t seem to know what it’s doing in Scotland, I’m fully embracing the Autumn colours. Bahama Mama is described as a “warm, rich plum purple” and it definitely is just that. I have a serious obsession with the colour purple and this polish is one of my faves. I find it a lot more wearable than lilacs and bright purples (although I certainly don’t discriminate) as it’s more of a berry toned plum/purple. I’m sure this it Bahama Mama well and truly back into the nail polish rotation. 

While I'm talking about nail polishes, I also wanted to mention Coloristiq. They're essentially Love Film but for nail polish and will be stocking Essie, OPI and China Glaze. They're about to launch and if you register now you get your first month for free! Have a look here for more information about how this works.

What do you think of Bahama Mama? What’s your favourite purple polish?


No comments :

Post a Comment