Thursday 21 August 2014

With Great Nails Comes Great Responsibility - OPI Nail Envy

If you paint and repaint your nails religiously you’ll know the havoc it can cause on the condition of your nails. I went through a period where my nails were constantly breaking and peeling and originally I couldn’t work out what the problem was. Taking care of my nails in the same way that I take care of my skin or my hair just hadn’t really crossed my mind (I was young and naive). Until I found OPI Nail Envy.
OPI Nail Envy

OPI Nail Envy can be used as a base coat or a nail treatment. It helps strengthen nails for “harder, longer, stronger natural nails”. When you’re using it as a treatment you apply 2 coats and then apply another coat every second day for a week. At the end of the week you take everything off and, if you so wish, start again. When I first bought this I remember using it as a treatment for 3 weeks straight and the amount my nails grew in this time was unbelievable. Since then, I’ve been using this my regular base coat and then as a treatment every couple of months to make sure my nails are kept in decent condition. For me, it’s like a miracle in a tiny bottle. I’m now on my third bottle and still haven’t found anything that makes as much of a difference to my nails. 

Have you tried OPI Nail Envy?

4 comments :

  1. I wish it worked as well for me as it did for you, I found that it helped my nails grow but didn't strengthen them so they just broke :(

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame it didn't work for you! x

      Delete
  2. I swear by this stuff, really does work wonders!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete