Thursday 31 July 2014

The Empties #1

I am terrible for not finishing products. Shampoos, conditioners, foundations and whatever else sit with only a few days worth of product left while I move on to the next one. Lately, I’ve been trying to finish off as many products as possible in an attempt to clear out my cupboards. I love reading empties posts, so I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon and start showing off my rubbish too! 

Empties

Ojon Revitalising Mist - this is lovely leave in conditioner that really hydrates the hair but doesn’t leave it feeling heavy or oily. Unlike a lot of spray leave in conditioners this is a proper mist so the product is distributed evenly through the hair. I’m not sure I would pay £20.50 to repurchase but I did enjoy using it. 
L’Oreal Mythic Oil - I’ve spoken about how this is my go-to hair oil here. It really keeps my hair calm and smooths everything down. As you’ll have seen from my post, I do have a few oils on the go but once I’ve finished up a few more hair oils I definitely will repurchase this one.
Klorane Mango Butter Conditioning Balm - another go-to product. This conditioner is one of the few conditioners that manages to hydrate my unruly hair while not weighing it down. I have a backup ready as I mentioned in my Escentual post.
Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair - another hydrating leave in conditioner which helps hydrate, detangle and helps protect hair from heat. Again, I did love this product but I’m not sure I would £22.50 to repurchase. 
Klorane Oatmilk Gentle Dry Shampoo - I’ve spoken about my love for this product in one of my first posts. I have 2 backups, need I say more? 

Empties

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm - this is my favourite for cleansing my skin after I've taken my makeup off. It gently cleanses the skin without any fussy ingredients. As much as I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, since I swapped over to this my skin has been a lot clearer. I’ve already repurchased and no doubt I’ll pick up another backup soon.
Origins Make a Difference Plus - I use this every morning. It’s perfect for keeping my skin hydrated without making my skin oily. A lot of moisturisers break my skin out but I've never had any issues with Make a Difference Plus. I stocked up on this before I left Estee Lauder so I have another 2 waiting. 

Empties

Cutex nail polish remover - I’m not fussy with nail polish remover, as long as isn’t too harsh on my nails or too expensive I’ll use anything. 
The Body Shop Papaya Body Butter - for dry skin, this body butter is amazing. If you read my Body Shop Bargain post, you’ll know I have 3 more waiting. I can't seem to find this one online anymore but I haven't found a Body Shop Body Butter that I haven't liked.


Empties

Estee Lauder Suptious Infinite Mascara - this was a lovely mascara, it lengthened and separated and the staying power was great. I really liked the plastic wand, it was easy to use and didn't go clumpy. I have quite a few mascaras in my drawer but I would buy this again. 

Estee Lauder Suptious Infinite Mascara


Do you find finishing a product satisfying or is that just me being weird?

No comments :

Post a Comment