Saturday 17 May 2014

Easy Every Day Lip - Korres Lip Butter

As much as I would love to be one of these people who have immaculate make up every day, I’m just too lazy. Hence why I have a love for tinted lip balms. Don’t get me wrong, lipsticks will always be my true love, but for practicality and convenience, you just can’t go wrong with a tinted lip balm. Korres Lip Butters offer long lasting hydration and long lasting colour (a rare combination) in a variety of colours ranging from a sheer light pink, to a deep plum. I have a few in my collection and always seem to have one in my handbag – usually Pomegranate. They leave your lips looking plump and hydrated but without looking overly glossy. They contain shea butter and rice extract to sooth and moisture the lips. The packaging isn’t the most hygienic but they’re sturdy and I know I’m less likely to lose a little tub than a tube, which is always something I need to consider…





Pink but not too pink – just the right amount of colour so that you look like you’ve made an effort without actually having to make much of an effort. My go-to colour.

Looks a lot brighter in the pot than it is in the lips, it goes on a light coral colour. It’s a great option if you fancy trying a coral/orange lipstick but want to ease in gently. Will definitely get used more in summer.

I love a red lip, but sometimes it’s just not appropriate for every day (as much as this pains me to say), this blue-toned rose tint is very flattering. I always makes me feel like Snow White when I have it on for some reason.

Plum 

Slightly more pigmented than the rest, this gives a lovely purple/plum hue. I do tend to find I need a mirror to apply it unlike the other colours. 





L - R: Pomegranate, Mango, Plum, Wild Rose



4 comments :

  1. Love these! I have the above colours except for Plum. My favourite is probably Pomegranate, but I always have Jasmine lying around and Mango is a great one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're just so easy to wear :) x

      Delete
  2. These look such gorgeous shades, I'm going to have to investigate!

    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly! Practical as well as pretty - what more could you want! :)

      I will do!

      x

      Delete